Careers at Seebo
We are building a team of A players and working shoulder-to-shoulder to build something big in one of the fastest growing business sectors: the Internet of Things. We are looking for smarts, creativity and drive.
Client Solutions Manager
About The Position
As a Client Solutions Manager (CSM), you will work closely with Seebo’s portfolio of international clients, helping them carry out their vision of creating their very own smart product.
You will have full responsibility over projects which entails generating ideas, overseeing the production process and, of course, bringing your clients’ products to market. You will be responsible for generating ideas with the client, helping clients use Seebo’s tools efficiently, giving clients feedback and steering projects toward success. You will help the client ensure great user experience with their Internet of Things product. You will be pulled in multiple directions as you support business units across the organization, as well as keeping clients on aggressive timelines while juggling a number of other important functions. You will have to constantly show extremely high interpersonal skills and manage your time with the clients efficiently, and at the same time dive into the tiniest details and excel in analytical thinking.
What You Will Do:
- Have full responsibility for your clients and their smart projects in the Seebo platform, from feature characterization to the final product
- Help clients prioritize development tasks while meeting hard deadlines
- Work with the top executives on the client's side in an international environment
- Interface among the different departments within Seebo - work closely with the sales, product and R&D teams at the same time
- Learn quickly and be challenged in a number of areas, such as: product development, app development and technical obstacles
- 2+ years experience in project management / account management / senior support positions
- Technical background / experience in research – an advantage.
- Proven record of excellence in Academics/Army/Community. Only excellent candidates will be considered.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks and deliver
- Excellent English – spoken & written
- Work with a fantastic team of high-level problem solvers
- Opportunity to help define the future of the IoT industry
- Amazing on site chef – 3 fantastic meals a day!
Apply for this position