Careers at Seebo
We are building a team of A players and working shoulder-to-shoulder to build something big in one of the fastest growing business sectors: the Internet of Things. We are looking for smarts, creativity and drive.
Sales Development Associate
About The Position
We are looking for a highly motivated, focused and great communicator for the role of Sales Development Associate
You will cultivate relationships with potential Product managers and decision making managers within Product companies to 'open doors' and develop leads that turn into sales.
You will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads for the organization, primarily for the Sales managers. The Sales Development Associate will leverage all available lead generation tools, events, programs and more, to identify and qualify potential leads for the Sales team. He/she will engage prospects over the phone, email and social media, to qualify them for the next steps in the engagement cycle.
This is a great opportunity to jump into a fast-paced Sales team and work with various markets and vertical globally. We offer a competitive Hi-Tech work environment with high salary and bonuses!
What you will do:
- Collaborate with Sales managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Sales manager with calls-to- action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Work with customers during US hours
- Drive to learn and succeed in High-Tech sales in general and in the IoT market in particular.
- Dynamic, fearless, high energy, very strong phone skills.
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills in English - MUST
Apply for this position