Careers at Seebo
We are building a team of A players and working shoulder-to-shoulder to build something big in one of the fastest growing business sectors: the Internet of Things. We are looking for smarts, creativity and drive.
About The Position
We are looking for a skilled product designer with strong UI and design abilities to think at a high level about product strategy and vision. If you excel at providing both analytical as well as creative ideas into a design engagement, we would love to tell you more about this incredible opportunity!
Seebo gives companies the tools and technology to develop smart products. We are building a team of A players and working shoulder-to-shoulder to build something big in one of the fastest growing business sectors: the Internet of Things.
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to programming
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Work closely with the design and technology teams to conceptualize and prototype interface functionality, look, and feel.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Partner with PMs, programmers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Strong knowledge of adobe suite, sketch
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as pixel perfect visual design comps
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Understanding of common software project management practices
- Must be self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical skill set and awareness of software development processes and design patterns in web applications
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
- Possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Motion graphics design and production a plus
- Background check and reference checks required upon hire
Apply for this position