Careers at Seebo
We are building a team of A players and working shoulder-to-shoulder to build something big in one of the fastest growing business sectors: the Internet of Things. We are looking for smarts, creativity and drive.
Strategic Growth Analyst
About The Position
Seebo is looking for an exceptional individual to join our A-team as full-time strategic growth analyst. Seebo revolutionizes the landscape of day-to-day products making them smarter and exciting for today’s digital consumers.
As a strategic growth analyst, you’ll own the entire research process, starting from mapping the market and identifying key industries, through understanding each industry’s behavior and players, up to identifying relevant potential clients for Seebo and pointing out the relevant person inside a company to engage with.
In this process, you will conduct a broad market research, understanding each industry to recognize markets trends and map each industry’ needs, jargon and recent developments. You will be working in coordination with the sales team in an ongoing process that includes feedback and iterations.
What you will do:
- Explore and analyze the IoT landscape - Map out key industries and the market players using search engines and additional online tools.
- Create leads for the Sales team by obtaining relevant contacts in key positions.
- Create Sales materials, such as industry briefs and news pages for the Sales team and other departments.
- Work closely with the Sales team to best fit the research to their needs.
- Proven record of excellence in Academics/Army/Community. Only excellent candidates will be considered.
- Organized and able to deal with multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and deliver results
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience in data searching – advantage
- Experience in market research - an advantage.
Apply for this position