Careers at Seebo
We are building a team of A players and working shoulder-to-shoulder to build something big in one of the fastest growing business sectors: the Internet of Things. We are looking for smarts, creativity and drive.
Partnerships Project Manager
About The Position
Seebo’s development platform makes it easy to build smart, connected products. The Internet of Things (IoT) platform empowers everyone to get smart products to market quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
The team of 50+ talented and experienced professional are the chains at the core of Seebo’s DNA: product designers, software and firmware engineers, manufacturing and hardware integration, business development and marketing professionals. Mix in a culture of passion, creativity, innovation, commitment and fun, and that’s how Seebo creates the magic that brings smart products to life.
As an Partnerships Project Manager you will oversee Seebo’s ecosystem of suppliers, developers and experts from all around the world, starting from identifying and assessing the companies to forming strategic relationships, monitoring their development and working together to deliver results to customers.
The position will entail a deep understanding of customer needs and at the same time a wide consideration of the IoT world and the Seebo ecosystem.
What you will do
- Form strategic relationships with suppliers and developers from around the world.
- Develop Seebo’s ecosystem by identifying customer needs
- Manage and monitor supplier and developers progress while meeting hard deadlines
- Advise internal & external clients in determining needs and understanding development processes
- Optimise and automate IoT product development processes
- Identify and form collaborations with technological solutions providers in an international environment
- Interface among the different departments within Seebo - including the R&D, Customer solution managers, Product and Sales
- Learn quickly and be challenged by product development with technical obstacles
- Outstanding graduate from a top university.
- Proven excellence records in Academics/Army/Community or any other field. Only excellent candidates will be considered.
- 2 years experience in a client facing position - project management, business development, consultant position etc.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks and deliver
- Excellent English – spoken & written
- Work with a fantastic team of high level problem solvers
- Opportunity to help define the future of the IOT industry
- Amazing on site chef – 3 fantastic meals a day!
Apply for this position