Careers at Seebo
We are building a team of A players and working shoulder-to-shoulder to build something big in one of the fastest growing business sectors: the Internet of Things. We are looking for smarts, creativity and drive.
About The Position
Are you a full stack developer? Experienced with Node, Angular and Mongo? Excited about IoT and web developement? Join our amazing team.
Seebo gives companies the tools and technology to develop smart products. We are building a team of A players and working shoulder-to-shoulder to build something big in one of the fastest growing business sectors: the Internet of Things.
We’re hiring talented and ambitious people who inspire and deliver change, who thrive on innovation, learning and problem solving.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in writing front-end code that is as responsive, fast, simple and cross-browser compatible as possible. S/He is a creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. S/He will institute and adhere to best practices, be a strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping craft the future of our vision from a front-end, design-driven perspective. You will be working extremely closely with our design team and other members of engineering to help craft our product.
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Develop the core product of the company
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components
- Build and test the application and technical architecture components
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects
- Participate in code reviews
- Expert experience in HTML5/CSS and building mobile, responsive/adaptive applications
- Experience with non-relational (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.) data stores
- Have first-hand understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Experience developing Backend with NodeJS, Django etc
Apply for this position