Careers at Seebo
We are building a team of A players and working shoulder-to-shoulder to build something big in one of the fastest growing business sectors: the Internet of Things. We are looking for smarts, creativity and drive.
Junior Business Development Manager
About The Position
Seebo is an IOT development platform that enables any business to develop smart products. We are building a team of A players and working shoulder-to-shoulder to build something big in one of the fastest growing business sectors: the Internet of Things.
We are looking for an outstanding entry-level Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager at Seebo is an upbeat, focused and well-organized individual, and will join our sales team in Tel Aviv focused on the EMEA and US markets and selling to enterprise organizations. You must be comfortable qualifying prospects, demonstrating Seebo’s solution, and closing sales. It is also a great advantage if you have demonstrated experience in growing a pipeline, managing a B2B sales process, and being an excellent closer.
As a Business Development Manager, you will interact with product companies around the world to drive the future of the “Internet of Things” (IoT). You will be responsible for sales efforts at a strategic and operational level: qualifying and closing leads, growing the sales pipeline, and shepherding prospects to close agreements. You should be adept at quickly understanding who is who in an organization – identifying relevant decision makers and champions, and building strong relationships. We are looking for smarts, creativity, and drive.
What you will do:
- Be measured on business closed every quarter - meet sales quota within prospect accounts
- Be responsible for taking qualified leads and turning them into sales
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Be organized and diligent with following up with clients and documenting every client interaction
- Assure project progress both with clients and internal teams to maximize progress
- Communicate feedback from client meetings to the team in order to improve the product
- Help organize Seebo’s presence at major industry events & travel frequently
- Conduct product demonstrations to interested prospects via our web-based conferencing tools
- Proven record of excellence in Academics/Army/Community. Only excellent candidates will be considered.
- Proven successful sales experience - an advantage
- Excellent business manners and ability to interact at the highest levels of client organizations
- Organized and able to deal with multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and deliver results
- Be able to explain complex solutions in simple terms
- Excellent English, European languages a plus (fluent or mother tongue)
- Willingness to work Monday to Friday
- Can work flexible hours (selling in EU and US)
Advantage if you also:
- Successfully carried a quota at a technology company for at least 24 months
- Sold SaaS products to international Enterprise customers
- Have inside sales experience
Apply for this position